Building your eating patterns around your daily demands and travel schedule.
My clients are now looking at whether their daily behaviors are appropriate for burnout prevention. (That’s what I’ve been telling them)
Organizations are spending over $500 billion annually on executive burnout. Don’t they know that burnout is preventable?
Here’s a great way to start:
– Stop laboring in the service of leading—Putting out fires.
– Stop concerning yourself with superficial things—Focus on what truly matters.
– Stop the smartphone addiction—Schedule times to check messages and emails.
– Begin your day with hydrating your body and a protein rich breakfast—Skip the carbs and sugars
– Never underestimate the benefits of a restful night’s sleep—Stay vitality minded.
Research shows that most things that hurt physical health and mood (emotions) also hurt vitality.
Make the business of wellbeing a particularly important factor in your business model.
To learn more, get your copy of Lead2Flourish and invite Dr. Deana to bring these tools to your company, either in a talk, workshop or consulting. Download a free chapter of Lead2Flourish and join our monthly newsletter family.